To our valued clients, guests, and friends,
We are excited and grateful that you have been loyal to Mane on Bloor. In moving forward our normal day-to-day operations are going to look quite different than before COVID -19. As always, our clients and employees are our main priority.
Once you enter the salon you will notice that Mane has spent considerable time and effort making sure your safety is our main concern. The chairs are covered in disposal plastic, sterilized after every client, and removed and replaced on an ongoing basis. Our staff wear masks, disposal capes, gloves, etc. Our workstations, lobby and other common areas are sanitized regularly. All workstations have been designed and arranged for social distancing.
These policies and procedures will be strictly adhered to for the foreseeable future.
At this time Mane on Bloor will ask that you be patient with us. As you are all aware, we must practice social distancing to lessen the possibility of cross-contamination. To be successful, we are currently working at 50% capacity.
You will be contacted to confirm your upcoming appointments and as the demand continues, we will make ourselves available to accommodate everybody.
When booking an appointment, you will be screened by our front desk staff to ensure you are healthy and have not recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Should you require additional time with your stylist please let us know so we can accommodate you.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please do not be late, you must arrive at the exact time and not any earlier to make sure we have had enough time to sanitize all utensils and workstations.
- In the lobby please make sure that you practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizers and wipes are available at receptionist and all workstations
- Should you require a freshly laundered robe just ask your stylist and one will be provided.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment, we do not have extra seating.
- Please arrive with a mask, if you do not have one, a mask will be provided.
- Please arrive with your reading material, as none will be provided.
- Should you require a beverage please bring your own, beverages will not be provided.
Although it is customary to supply, beverages and magazine, our goal is to eliminate as many high touch surfaces and the possibility of contamination as possible.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please refrain from walking through out the salon
- The stylist will welcome you in the lobby and bring you directly to the workstation
- There will be no touch free greetings at this time
- All employees will be wearing face shields/masks as well as gloves through out the entire appointment.
On behalf of Mane on Bloor, its staff and management we would like to sincerely thank you for your continued support and understanding during this difficult time.